- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.B. King & Eric Clapton - Riding with the King Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22205 000000000 J22205000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the Yardbirds, Cream, Blind Faith, and Derek and the Dominos, as well as through his prolific solo work, guitarist Eric Clapton has re-defined his...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two blues masters. Two albums. One great musical experience.
In the Yardbirds, Cream, Blind Faith, and Derek and the Dominos, as well as through his prolific solo work, guitarist Eric Clapton has re-defined his own version of the blues. In October 1963, Keith Relf and Paul Samwell-Smith recruited him to become a member of The Yardbirds because Clapton was the most talked about guitar player on the R&B pub circuit. When he became a member of John Mayall' Bluesbreakers in 1965, Clapton established his reputation as a guitarist and earned his second nickname: "God". After leaving the Bluesbreakers in 1966, Eric teamed up with Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker to form the worldwide-acclaimed band Cream. While a member of Cream, he cemented his reputation as rock' premier guitarist and was elevated to superstar status. In the summer of 1970, Eric formed Derek and the Dominos with Jim Gordon, Carl Radle and Bobby Whitlock from Delaney & Bonnie' band. The Dominos would go on to record the seminal rock album, Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs. His career reached new heights in 1992 with the release of Unplugged and the Grammy winning single, "Tears In Heaven." Clapton is the only triple inductee into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame (as a member of both the Yardbirds and Cream and as a solo artist). He has also won or shared in eighteen Grammy Awards. Clapton' Crossroads Guitar Festival supports The Crossroads Centre, Antigua, founded in 1998, which was created to provide treatment and education to chemically dependent persons, those with other compulsive addictive behaviors, their families and their significant others.
- Side 1
- 1. Riding With The King - By Eric Clapton & B.B. King
- 2. Ten Long Years - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 3. Key To The Highway - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- Side 2
- 1. Marry You - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 2. Three O'Clock Blues - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 3. Help The Poor - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- Side 1
- 1. I Wanna Be - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 2. Worried Life Blues - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 3. Days Of Old - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- Side 2
- 1. When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 2. Hold On I'm Coming - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
- 3. Come Rain Or Come Shine - By Eric Clapton / B.B. King
Order this classic blues pairing today to add to your LP collection.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.