- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22196 000000000 J22196000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dire Straits' biggest selling album, in fact, one of the biggest selling albums worldwide of all time, 1985's "Brothers In Arms", helped musically de...Click To Read More About This Product
Dire Straits' biggest selling album, in fact, one of the biggest selling albums worldwide of all time, 1985's "Brothers In Arms", helped musically define a decade. A sophisticated rock masterpiece, it reached #1, stayed there nine weeks, and is nine times platinum. Contains "Money For Nothing", the song that helped immortalize the phrase "I want my MTV", hit #1, and won the Grammy for Best Rock Performance. Today "Brothers In Arms" remains a rock essential, and now is offered as a two-disc vinyl album.
Dire Straits emerged during the post-punk era of the late '70s, and while their sound was minimalistic and stripped down, they owed little to punk. If anything, the band was a direct outgrowth of the roots revivalism of pub rock. Led by guitarist/vocalist Mark Knopfler, the group built their sound upon the laid-back blues-rock of J.J. Cale, but they also had jazz and country inflections, occasionally dipping into the epic song structures of progressive rock. - All Music Guide
- Side 1
- 1. So Far Away
- 2. Money For Nothing
- 3. Walk Of Life
- 4. Your Latest Trick
- 5. Why Worry
- Side 2
- 1. Ride Across The River
- 2. The Man's Too Strong
- 3. One World
- 4. Brothers In Arms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.