- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Green Day - Greatest Hits: God's Favorite Band
- Write a Review
- K48981 000000000 K48981000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 collection from the alt-rock trio. Greatest Hits: God's Favorite Band chronicles the sonic jour...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 collection from the alt-rock trio. Greatest Hits: God's Favorite Band chronicles the sonic journey of one of the most essential and dynamic rock bands in recent history. The playlist includes 20 hits spanning Green Day's prolific 31 years as a band, plus a brand new song called "Back In The USA" and a new duet with award-winning Country Music superstar Miranda Lambert on "Ordinary World." Green Day was formed in 1986 by lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong and bassist Mike Dirnt. For much of the band's career, they have been a trio with drummer Tré Cool, who replaced John Kiffmeyer in 1990 prior to the recording of the band's second studio album in 91.;Track List:1. 2000 Light Years Away;2. Longview;3. Welcome to Paradise;4. Basket Case;5. When I Come Around;6. She;7. Brain Stew;8. Hitchin' a Ride;9. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life);10. Minority;11. Warning;12. American Idiot;13. Boulevard of Broken Dreams;14. Holiday;15. Wake Me Up When September Ends;16. Know Your Enemy;17. 21 Guns;18. Oh Love;19. Bang Bang;20. Still Breathing;21. Ordinary World (Feat Miranda Lambert);22. Back in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.