- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Black Keys - Attack & Release (with Bonus CD) Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22187 000000000 J22187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Akron, Ohio, natives Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney - released their debut album, The Big Come Up, in 2002, followed by Thickfreakness (2003) and Ru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The fifth studio album from the popular alt-blues rockers from 2008.
Akron, Ohio, natives Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney - released their debut album, The Big Come Up, in 2002, followed by Thickfreakness (2003) and Rubber Factory (2004). In 2006 they signed to Nonesuch Records in the US and released their fourth album, Magic Potion, which was followed by the Danger Mouse-produced Attack & Release in 2008.
In May 2010, they released their breakthrough album, Brothers, to widespread critical acclaim. Debuting at #2 in the US, it went on to win three Grammy Awards and an MTV Video Music Award, and topped numerous year-end lists, including iTunes, NPR, and Rolling Stone. It is now certified RIAA Platinum.
The band's 7th album, El Camino, was released December 6, 2011. Produced by Danger Mouse and The Black Keys, the 11-track album was recorded at singer/guitarist Dan Auerbach's Easy Eye Sound studio in the band's new hometown of Nashville during the spring of 2011. El Camino has been certified RIAA Platinum, and resulted in three awards at the 55th annual Grammy Awards”Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song, and Best Rock Album.
- Side 1
- 1. All You Ever Wanted
- 2. I Got Mine
- 3. Strange Times
- 4. Psychotic Girl
- 5. Lies
- 6. Remember When (Side A)
- Side 2
- 1. Remember When (Side B)
- 2. Same Old Thing
- 3. So He Won't Break
- 4. Oceans & Streams
- 5. Things Ain't Like They Used to Be
Add this killer LP to your collection today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.