- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - A Tribute to Ronnie James Dio: This Is Your Life Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22197 000000000 J22197000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate one of rock's most powerful voices, an all-star group of his friends and fans recorded 13 of their favorite tracks for a tribute album t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rock royalty pay their respect to one of their own revered leaders on this great tribute album.
To celebrate one of rock's most powerful voices, an all-star group of his friends and fans recorded 13 of their favorite tracks for a tribute album that will raise funds for the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund (diocancerfund.org). Produced by his longtime manager and wife Wendy Dio, the album includes contributions by such metal heavyweights as Metallica, Mot¶rhead, Scorpions, Anthrax, and Rob Halford, as well as appearances by many of the musicians who performed with Dio over the years.
Ronnie James Dio
Ronnie James Dio is one of the most beloved figures in rock history. His gifts, both as a singer and songwriter, are instantly recognizable, whether he was with Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Heaven & Hell, or leading Dio. Sadly, Dio lost his battle with stomach cancer in 2010 but his towering voice and legacy live on. To celebrate one of rock's most powerful voices, an all-star group of his friends and fans recorded 13 of their favorite tracks for a tribute album, released this past April, that raised funds for the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund (diocancerfund.org). Produced by his longtime manager and wife Wendy Dio, the album included contributions by such metal heavyweights as Metallica, Mot¶rhead, Scorpions, Anthrax, and Rob Halford, as well as appearances by many of the musicians who performed with Dio over the years. The tracks on side A of this release are from that album. The live recordings of Ronnie James Dio on side B are BBC live recordings of Dio at the Monsters of Rock in 1983 and 1987.
- Side 1
- 1. Neon Knights - By Anthrax
- 2. The Last In Line - By Tenacious D
- 3. The Mob Rules - By Adrenaline Mob
- 4. Rainbow in the Dark (feat.Jason Christopher, Christian Martucci, Roy Mayorga, Satchel) - By Corey Taylor
- Side 2
- 1. Straight Through the Heart - By Halestorm
- 2. Starstruck (with Biff Byford) - By Mot¶rhead
- 3. The Temple of the King - By Scorpions
- 4. Egypt (The Chains Are On) - By Doro
- Side 1
- 1. Holy Diver - By Killswitch Engage
- 2. Catch the Rainbow (feat. Craig Goldy, Rudy Sarzo, Scott Warren, Simon Wright) - By Glenn Hughes
- 3. I - By Jimmy Bain, Oni Logan, Rowan Robertson, Brian Tichy
- Side 2
- 1. Man On The Silver Mountain (feat. Doug Aldrich, Vinny Appice, Jeff Pilson, Scott Warren) - By Rob Halford
- 2. Ronnie Rising Medley (Includes A Light In The Black, Tarot Woman, Stargazer & Kill The King) - By Metallica
- 3. This is Your Life - By DIO
Order this LP to add to your collection of rocking vinyl today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.