- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willis Music Teaching Little Fingers To Play More Broadway Songs Book/CD
- Write a Review
- H86863 000000000 H86863000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Teaching Little Fingers to Play More Broadway Songs songbook and CD kit includes ten more Broadway favorites arranged for students, with fantasti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A softcover songbook and CD instructional set for the mid-to-late Elementary pianist with an interest in Broadway.
The Teaching Little Fingers to Play More Broadway Songs songbook and CD kit includes ten more Broadway favorites arranged for students, with fantastic optional teacher accompaniments by Carolyn Miller!
- Publisher: Willis Music
- Format: Softcover with CD
- Arranger: Carolyn Miller
- Composer: Various
- Piano Level: Mid to Late Elementary
- ISBN: 9781458417688
- UPC: 884088612825
- 32 pages
- Songs: Castle on a Cloud ¢ Climb Ev'ry Mountain ¢ Gary, Indiana ¢ In My Own Little Corner ¢ It's the Hard-Knock Life ¢ Memory ¢ Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' ¢ Sunrise, Sunset ¢ Think of Me ¢ Where Is Love?