- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams A1 Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
Satin Gold Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48467 000001000 J48467000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the Adams A1. In a manner of speaking, it is at the very heart of the Adams line, and is a trumpet that any committed player would be pleased...Click To Read More About This Product
A trumpet with many personalities.
This is the Adams A1. In a manner of speaking, it is at the very heart of the Adams line, and is a trumpet that any committed player would be pleased and proud to own. It is a great jazz trumpet, not surprising in that it was developed in close corroboration with Boston trumpeter Trent Austin.
As Trent and Adams both understand though, a trumpeter does not live by jazz alone. The A1’s ML bore of .460 (11.7mm) and yellow brass construction make it an all-around trumpet with a particular nod toward the crossover player who demands a versatile instrument. It has a warm sound when played at a softer dynamic with good overall sound dispersion and colors. Once you push the instrument volume-wise the horn becomes more refined and energized.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 126 mm
- Bore: ML 11,7 mm
- Finish: Satin gold lacquer
- Gauge: 0,50
Jazz trumpet that is adaptable to classical and commercial work. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.