- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams A4LT Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
Satin Gold Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48456 000001000 J48456000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the lightweight version of the Adams A4. Some players prefer the lighter weight on this mode for its comfort and the ease with which a skillf...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight iteration of the A4.
This is the lightweight version of the Adams A4. Some players prefer the lighter weight on this mode for its comfort and the ease with which a skillful player can color the sound. It is also possibly more nimble in brisk improvisations than is its medium-weight counterpart. This lighter A4 combines the free response and big concentrated sound of the A4 with a lighter mouthpiece receiver, lighter braces and a lighter valve section. It also has a smaller bell with French bead, 126 mm compared to the 140 mm of the A4. The instrument has a lively sound and playing action and yet feels very open.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 126 mm
- Bore: L 12 mm
- Finish: Satin Gold Lacquered
- Gauge: 0,45
A popular trumpet for jazz and other styles. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.