- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams CN1 Selected Series Professional Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
- J48481 000001000 J48481000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Adams Custom Series cornet is responsive and articulate, and possesses that big, round sound that is so welcome at parades and in solo classical ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cornet to fall in love with.
The Adams Custom Series cornet is responsive and articulate, and possesses that big, round sound that is so welcome at parades and in solo classical performances. It also blends smoothly and effortlessly with any orchestral environment. The CN1 has a large bore (12 mm), short stroke valves, and a medium-heavy valve cluster and buttons.
Its valve buttons nest inside recesses in the top valve caps when depressed, a detail that offers an engaging and intimate connectedness with the instrument. Its sound quality is superb across all registers and throughout all dynamics. From low to high, from a whisper to a scream, the CN1 is consistently full and warm. It is truly a cornet you could get used to.
- Key: Bb
- Bell Diameter: 126mm
- Available Bores: 12mm
- Available Gauges: 0.50-0.55
Regal and stirring one moment, then wonderfully dark and complex the next. Every Bb brass player needs a cornet. Maybe this is the one for you.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.