- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams E1 Selected Series Sterling Bell Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- J48494 000001000 J48494000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the Adams E1 Compensating Euphonium, a special edition that features a sterling silver bell. What a glorious instrument. It is a true marvel ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Spectacular compensating euphonium.
This is the Adams E1 Compensating Euphonium, a special edition that features a sterling silver bell. What a glorious instrument. It is a true marvel of construction, as beautiful to behold as it is to hear.
Adams has created a series of selected models drawn from all of the possibilities offered in Adams Custom Series. The E1 with Sterling Silver Bell is among the most popular and best received of all of the instruments in this series. Appropriate in symphonic of brass band contexts, it is a thrilling solo instrument, but also blends effortlessly.
The Selected Series is an overview of the best combinations of specifications from the thousands of possibilities found in the Adams Custom Series.The E1 offers a direct response and a free blowing sound, four compensated valves, and a 305 mm diameter bell.
- Bell: Sterling Silver - 305 mm
- Bore: 15 mm - 1st, 2nd, 3rd valve and 16 mm 4th valve
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Gauge 0.60
Order today and enjoy perhaps the best combination of Adams specifications within its euphonium line.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.