- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams Marching Sousaphone - Silver with Case
- Write a Review
- L45577 000001000 L45577000001000
Adams has once again elevated performance quality on the field with the addition of the MSP1 Sousaphone to the Marching Brass lineup. The MSP1 is a f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sousaphone with adjustable, removable valve block.
Adams has once again elevated performance quality on the field with the addition of the MSP1 Sousaphone to the Marching Brass lineup. The MSP1 is a free-blowing and powerful instrument that projects fully and plays in tune. The large outer wrap means that every player will be able to wear the instrument, and the Adams attention to design and materials will assure years of use in any demanding school or university environment.
- .748" Bore / BBb Key / Silver Finish
- 26" Bell Diameter
- 3 Valve Stainless Steel Full -Action Pistons
- Centered Valve caps (offset Valve Stem Caps available separately)
- 4-Point Removable Valve Section
- Horn and SKB380 Case, with 24AW mouthpiece, Valve Oil, and Polishing cloth
Affordable sousaphone with spectacular sound a maneuverability. Order soon.
- Type: Sousaphone
- Tuning: Bb
- Level: Intermediate
- Leadpipe material Brass alloy
- Bell Material: Brass alloy
- Body Material: Brass alloy
- Bore Diameter: .748"
- Bell Diameter: 26 "
- Valve Buttons: Silver Plate
- Valve Type/Const: Piston/Stainless Steel
- Finish: Silver Plate
- Case: Soft
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.