- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams MTB2 Series Marching BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95636 000001000 H95636000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Weighing in at a mere 21 lb., the Adams MTB2 is a front-facing Bb three-valve tuba that will satisfy the bass requirements of any marching band. It i...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight marching tuba.
Weighing in at a mere 21 lb., the Adams MTB2 is a front-facing Bb three-valve tuba that will satisfy the bass requirements of any marching band. It is beautifully constructed and has a round, powerful voice. It is a delight to play and a beauty to behold. It has a .689 in. bore, a 19 in. bell, stainless steel pistons and is available in silver plate or brass lacquer finish.
Only the highest quality materials have been used in the creation of these well balanced and lightweight horns, resulting in a product line that players and directors agree has the greatest sound quality on the field. Proprietary valves are produced with precision cut stainless steel pistons for quick response and years of maintenance free playing.
All Adams Marching Brass Lacquer and Silver option instruments are handcrafted in Thorn, Holland.
- Loud and clear
- Impeccably constructed
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and make your marching band shine.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .689 in.
- Bell: 19 in.
- Pistons: stainless steel
- Finish: silver or lacquer
- Weight: 21 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.