- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams Selected Series 5-Valve Solo F Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48665 000001000 J48665000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Like all Adams tubas, the F-Solo has fantastic intonation. The tuba has been intensively tested by some of our endorsing artists to make sure it meet...Click To Read More About This Product
Great evenness and excellent intonation.
Like all Adams tubas, the F-Solo has fantastic intonation. The tuba has been intensively tested by some of our endorsing artists to make sure it meets the highest expectations and demands. The F-Solo is characterized by its eveness in all registers, which makes it a truly flexible instrument. Last but not least, the instrument has an excellent low range and a beautiful singing tone in the high register.
- Key: F
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Bell diameter: 420 mm
- Bore: 18 mm (1st, 2nd, 3rd valve), 19.5 mm (4th valve) and 19.5 mm (5th valve - rotary)
- Finish: Silver plated
- Gauge: 0.60
A magnificent F. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.