- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AATB-202F Series Intermediate Trombone
- Write a Review
- 585005 000000000 585005000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AATB-202F trombone features a .547" large bore design with an open wrap F-attachment that offers less resistance and a full sound. This gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With large bore and bell and F-attachment!
The Allora AATB-202F trombone features a .547" large bore design with an open wrap F-attachment that offers less resistance and a full sound. This great-sounding instrument also comes with an 8.5" yellow brass bell for outstanding resonance plus a chrome inner and brass outer handslide for excellent action. Durable braces have a solid feel and ensure years of performance. Comes complete with a Cordura covered case and a large shank mouthpiece.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- .547" large bore
- Open wrap F-attachment
- 8.5" bell
- Includes case/mouthpiece
An excellent trombone for the advancing player.
- Model: AATB-202F trombone
- Level: intermediate
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: standard taper, yellow brass
- Bell: 8.5" yellow brass
- Handslide: standard weight with chrome inner, brass outer
- Crook: yellow brass
- F-attachment wrap: open
- F-attachment valve: standard rotor
- Case: black Cordura covered
- Mouthpiece: 12c (large shank)
- Finish: lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.