- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AEP-550 Paris Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19909 000001000 L19909000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Allora 500 Series instruments, like this AEP-550 Paris Series Compensating Euphonium, provide professional quality and features at an affordable pric...Click To Read More About This Product
High quality, significant value, solid warranty.
Allora 500 Series instruments, like this AEP-550 Paris Series Compensating Euphonium, provide professional quality and features at an affordable price. They are perfect for advancing students, adult enthusiasts and professional musicians. The AEP-550 Paris Series Compensating Euphonium is fully compensating and features four valves in a 3+1 configuration. It has an 11.8" bell and a large shank mouthpiece receiver. It comes ready to play with a mouthpiece and hardshell case, and the three-year limited warranty means Allora stands behind every instrument.
- Large Shank Receiver
- 11.8" Bell
- 3 up 1 down Valves
- Durable Carbon Fiber Case With Backpack Straps and Music Accessory Pocket
- 3 yr Warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.