- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amati AFH 201 Series Bb Flugelhorn
AFH 201 Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18565 000002000 J18565000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Amati AFH 201 Series Bb Flugelhorn is perfect for the player looking for a quality, affordable flugel. The 201 Flugelhorn features a .437" bore d...Click To Read More About This Product
An quality flugelhorn at a quality price.
The Amati AFH 201 Series Bb Flugelhorn is perfect for the player looking for a quality, affordable flugel. The 201 Flugelhorn features a .437" bore designed for easy sound production with a dark, rich tone plus a 5.7" bell. The Amati AFH 201 Bb Flugelhorn includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .437
- Leadpipe: Standard adjustable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5.7"
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: 3 stainless steel pistons
- 1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: N/A
- Features: Compact construction for easy handling
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Order for your band today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.