- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC154-1-0 Professionel Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463523 000232000 463523000232000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Handmade in Paris, France, the AC154 Professionel Series features a .413-inch bore with a direct air column design in the valveblock for less resista...Click To Read More About This Product
Among the finest instruments in its category.
Handmade in Paris, France, the AC154 Professionel Series features a .413-inch bore with a direct air column design in the valveblock for less resistance and outstanding response. The AC154 Series also features a 6.6-inch bell for superior projection and tone. It is a beautiful design in terms of its free-blowing nature and ergonomic comfort, as well as in terms of sleek, fluid lines and a superb finish. No attention to detail is spared with this elegant, spectacular instrument.
- Key of Bb
- .413" bore
- 6.6" bell in yellow or Rose brass
- Monel valves; Vertical valve slides with 3rd valve slide trigger; Direct air column design through valveblock
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.