- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC420BH Creation Series New Yorker F-Attachment Trombone
AC420BHR/W Lacquer Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #J22683 000002002 J22683000002002
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Courtois AC420BHW Creation Series New Yorker trombone is an open wrap F attachment trombone inspired by Antoine Courtois performing artist Weston...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hagmann valve, Sprott design elements.
The Courtois AC420BHW Creation Series New Yorker trombone is an open wrap F attachment trombone inspired by Antoine Courtois performing artist Weston Sprott. This trombone features a .547" bore combined with a one-piece 8.5" bell. The open wrap F attachment of the Creation New Yorker features a Rene Hagmann valve with mini ball linkage plus yellow brass outer slides with extrusions. The modified bracing and slide allow the trombone to offer maximum resonance and response as desired by Weston Sprott for his performance tastes. The Courtois Creation New Yorker AC420BHW includes a case and mouthpiece and is available with a yellow or rose brass bell.
Yellow brass leadpipe
One-piece yellow or rose brass bell
Open wrap F-Attachment
Yellow brass crook and handslide
Case and mouthpiece included
Hagmann valve symphonic. Order soon.
Leadpipe: Standard fixed
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 8.5-inch one piece
Bell Material: Yellow or rose brass
Handslide: Standard weight
Handslide Material: Yellow brass
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
F-Attachment Wrap: Open
F-Attachment Valve: Hagmann valve
Features: One piece bell; Miniball linkage; Modified bracing and hand slide
Case: Lightweight contoured
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.