- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC430 Xtreme Series Trombone
Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #J22684 000003001 J22684000003001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Antoine Courtois AC430TL Xtreme Series Trombone is designed for outstanding performance, especially for jazz work. The AC430TL Xtreme features a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent one-piece construction for jazz provides plenty of projection and response.
The Antoine Courtois AC430TL Xtreme Series Trombone is designed for outstanding performance, especially for jazz work. The AC430TL Xtreme features a .500" bore combined with a 7-3/4" one-piece bell and lightweight hand slide for great projection, resonance and response. The ergonomic hand grip allows long playing sessions without the fatigue. The Courtois AC430TL Xtreme Trombone includes a lightweight contoured case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with a choice of yellow or rose brass bell.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500"
- Leadpipe: Standard fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 7-3/4"
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F-Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: One piece bell; Lightweight handslide
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Order this 'bone today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.