- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC440BR Legend Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- H84492 000000000 H84492000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Newly developed, this horn is a modern reproduction of the legendary American models of the 1950's and 60's. This large bore model features an 8.5 in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage style professional trombone.
Newly developed, this horn is a modern reproduction of the legendary American models of the 1950's and 60's. This large bore model features an 8.5 inch rose brass bell, standard wrap F attachment and a narrow spaced Conn 88H style slide.
- 0.547" large "Symphonic" bore.
- 8.5" goldbrass/rose brass bell.
- Hand-hammered, one piece bell.
- Traditional narrow width (4.25") slide.
- Brass outer slide over nickel steel inner slide tubes.
- Closed wrap F attachment with "E" pull.
- Standard rotary valve.
- Mechanical (adjustable) ball joint linkage.
- Courtois mouthpiece.
- Jakob Winter "Greenline" lightweight hard case with backpack straps.
Order today for the old school look, sound and feel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.