- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC502B Mezzo Series Bass Trombone
Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J22688 000003002 J22688000003002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Courtois AC502B Mezzo Series Bass Trombone offers the player the flexible performance of an independent valve system combined with standard rotar...Click To Read More About This Product
Independent valve system with standard rotary valves, with two-piece bell design.
The Courtois AC502B Mezzo Series Bass Trombone offers the player the flexible performance of an independent valve system combined with standard rotary valves. The AC502 Mezzo features a .562" bore design with a 9.5" two-piece bell design. The AC502B is a great choice for the player looking for a quality independent system bass trombone. The AC502B Mezzo includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in yellow or rose brass bell.
- Key: Bb/F/Gb/D
- Bore: .562"
- Leadpipe: Standard fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 9.5" two-piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or rose brass
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: Standard rotor
- Valve System: Independent
- Features: Independent valve system; two-piece bell
- Case: Lightweight contoured
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Grab this exceptional trombone today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.