- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAC Music Artist Series Washington Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74447 000000000 L74447000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Washington Model Artist Series compensating euphonium joins B.A.C.'s lineup. The Washington Model takes its design cue from classic European desi...Click To Read More About This Product
A professional compensating euphonium joins B.A.C.'s Artist Series.
The Washington Model Artist Series compensating euphonium joins B.A.C.'s lineup. The Washington Model takes its design cue from classic European design with a refined approach. The result is a euphonium that provides an open lush sound, even scale and superb intonation, while still yielding flawless mechanical functionality. The new Washington Model pairs thoughtful approach toward the build and ergonomics with an elegant and stunning aesthetic. The result is pure playing enjoyment for even the most expert musician.
A euphonium you'll love playing for years to come. Order today.
- Type: Euphonium
- Level: Professional
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bore Diameter: .590"
- Bell Diameter: 11.75"
- Inner Slide: Nickel Silver
- Finish: Silver Plate
- Country of origin: United States
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.