- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAC Music Paseo Series Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59000 000001000 L59000000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paseo Series is named after one of Kansas City’s oldest treasures, the main thoroughfare that cuts directly through the Historic Jazz District. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Bold look and versatile sound.
The Paseo Series is named after one of Kansas City’s oldest treasures, the main thoroughfare that cuts directly through the Historic Jazz District. The Custom Paseo Series horns are the newest addition to the B.A.C. line-up.
Sharing the same attention to detail as the Custom Classic Series, the Paseo Series is also completely hand-made at the Kansas City facility. B.A.C. sought input from professional trombonists and brass instrument educators, and along with their own experts and designers, narrowed down two of their more popular options to create the first ever "Standard" B.A.C. model.
The Paseo Series is sure to become exactly that in the coming years: the new "Standard" in modern jazz trombones.
- Copper one-piece bell for sweet tone
- Bell built on the Model 6 mandrel
- Yellow brass handslide with fast action
- Steam Punk lacquer finish
- Pro Tec Case PB306CT
- No Mouthpiece
Classic jazz trombone with a stylish vintage look that is at the same time completely modern.
- 500/508" Dual Bore
- 8" Copper, One Piece Bell
- Bell built on the Model 6 Mandrel
- Yellow Brass Handslide
- Steam Punk Patina Lacquer Finish
- Pro Tec Case PB306CT- No Mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.