- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAC Music Paseo Series W6 Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76367 000000000 L76367000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B.A.C. named their Paseo instruments for one of the oldest boulevards in Kansas City. The Paseo road cut through the Kansas City Historic Jazz Distri...Click To Read More About This Product
A professional instrument with rich, complex sound and flexibility.
B.A.C. named their Paseo instruments for one of the oldest boulevards in Kansas City. The Paseo road cut through the Kansas City Historic Jazz District. In tribute to this important road that so many iconic Jazz musicians travelled on during the birth and evolution of America's music, B.A.C. presents the Paseo Series W6 professional trumpet.
For musicians who crave rich, complex sound with plenty of core, the Paseo Model W6 trombone features a yellow brass bell. The one-piece seamless bell is spun out to 8". The outside slide tubes are hard drawn yellow brass alloy, with a 'D' shaped handslide crook, and comes with the choice of .500" or .508" bore. The instrument features a nickel silver neckpipe, which compliments the flexibility and enhances articulation. This design provides leading artists the ability to achieve a brilliant, flexible instrument with an even response in the complete range. Paired with the warmth and colorful tonal qualities, this instrument meets the need of a wide range of virtuosic musicians.
Order your Paseo Series W6 professional trombone today.
- Type: Trombone
- Level: Professional
- Leadpipe: Williams 6
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bore Diameter: .500"/.508”
- Bell Diameter: 8"
- Venturi: .408”
- Tuning Slide: Yellow Brass
- Gooseneck: Nickel
- Finish: Satin
- Country of origin: United States
- Case: Protec Pro-Pac
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.