- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAC Music Plaza Series Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76368 000000000 L76368000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B.A.C. took inspiration for their Plaza Series instruments from Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza. J.C. Nichols visited Saville, Spain and transformed...Click To Read More About This Product
A professional instrument with full sound and total control.
B.A.C. took inspiration for their Plaza Series instruments from Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza. J.C. Nichols visited Saville, Spain and transformed this Kansas City area into one of the most beautiful areas of Kansas City today. In the spirit of the beauty Nichols gave to this area of the world, along with honoring his innovative spirit, B.A.C. created the Plaza Series professional trumpet.
The Plaza Series professional trombone was designed for symphony musicians seeking a full, bombastic trombone with incredible control. The instrument features a large bore and a yellow brass, hand-hammered, one-piece bell. The taper of the bell paired with the yellow 'cartridge brass' provides a beautiful balance between superb intonation, solid core sound and flexibility. The lightweight yellow brass handslide feels lighting fast and surpasses expectations for quick and effortless passages of music.
Order your Plaza Series professional trombone today.
- Type: Trombone
- Level: Professional
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Open F-wrap: .562"
- Bell Diameter: 8 1/2"
- Venturi: .451”
- Slide: .547” Nickel Silver
- Gooseneck: Nickel
- Finish: Bright
- Country of origin: United States
- Case: Protec Pro-Pac
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.