- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 180-43 Stradivarius Series Bb Trumpet
18043 Lacquer, Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 483622 000998986 483622000998986
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bach Stradivarius 18043 Lacquer Professional Bb Trumpet is the preferred instrument of most professional players. The standard weight body and be...Click To Read More About This Product
The choice of professionals.
The Bach Stradivarius 18043 Lacquer Professional Bb Trumpet is the preferred instrument of most professional players. The standard weight body and bell, and standard construction #25 leadpipe with a .459 bore bring depth and color of sound, coupled with the even intonation and response to this instrument. The Bach 18043 Strad Bb Trumpet features a 43 bell, which offers a slightly more bright and broad sound. Perfect for the performer that plays a majority of jazz music. The Bach Stradivarius 18043 Lacquer Professional Bb Trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer (18043) finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459
- Leadpipe: #25 standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: #43 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow brass, gold brass, or sterling silver
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring with slide stop
- Case: zippered Cordura covered wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.