- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 18037G Stradivarius Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #461631 000000000 461631000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 18037G features a .459-inch bore combined with the versatile 37 taper bell in gold brass for a slightly darker, warmer sound. Please Note: All ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 18037G features a .459-inch bore combined with the versatile 37 taper bell in gold brass for a slightly darker, warmer sound.
Please Note: All Bach trumpets and cornets come with 1st valve slide hook, 3rd valve slide ring, case, and mouthpiece, unless otherwise specified.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: 25 Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered 37 Taper
- Bell Material: Gold Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered 37 Taper Gold Brass Bell; 25 Taper Leadpipe; Top Sprung Monel Valves with Two-Point Valve Guides; Brass Inside Slides and Nickel Silver Slide Receivers
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.