- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 190S43 Stradivarius Centennial Series Professional Bb Trumpet
Silver plated Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #L18715 000001001 L18715000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. Bach Stradivarius 190 Series B-flat Centenni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Celebrating 100 years of excellence.
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. Bach Stradivarius 190 Series B-flat Centennial Trumpet commemorates this achievement. This centennial trumpet features a #43 Bell and a side seam resulting in a quick response and brilliant tone. It has a .459 medium/large bore that produces a well-rounded sound for all types of music.
The two-piece valve casing, combined with nickel silver outer slides and a steel bell wire allows for a broad sound and enhanced feedback to the player. The 190S43 Centennial Stradivarius trumpet includes a silver-plated finish with gold-plate trim, genuine Bach 3C mouthpiece and a deluxe commemorative wood shell case.
- Two-piece brass/nickel silver valve casings
- Round steel bell wire
- Nickel silver outer/brass inner slide tubes
- Adjustable 3rd valve slide rod stop
Celebrate great tone. Order today.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch medium large
- Leadpipe: Standard #25
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: #43 one-piece hand-hammered bell with side seam
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Case: Deluxe C180AB commemorative wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Genuine Vincent Bach 3C mouthpiece
- Finish: Silver plated finish with gold-plate accent trim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.