- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 50A Series Bass Trombone with Hagmann Valve
50A3 Lacquer 9.5- in. Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #467308 000991000 467308000991000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 50A Stradivarius Series offers the player a free-blowing instrument with excellent response. The 50A Series features the Hagmann valve for less r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hagmann Valve System.
The 50A Stradivarius Series offers the player a free-blowing instrument with excellent response. The 50A Series features the Hagmann valve for less resistance plus a quick response. It includes case and mouthpiece.
- .562" bore
- One-piece hand-hammered bell
- Regular slide
- Hagmann valve double in-line independent rotor system in Bb/F/Gb
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Key: Bb/F/Gb
- Bore: .562"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.5" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Hagmann
- Valve System: Double in-line independent
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; In-line Double Independent Hagmann Valve System; Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers; Nickel Silver Hand Grip and Tubular Nickel Silver Braces
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Bach 1-1/2G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.