- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 50B2O Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
50B2O 9.5- in. Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #468003 000812000 468003000812000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional bass trombone with double trigger, dependent traditional valve system and open wrap is one of the staples of the serious player. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top Dependent Rotor System!
This professional bass trombone with double trigger, dependent traditional valve system and open wrap is one of the staples of the serious player. The 50B2OG Stradivarius features a .562" bore with an open wrap dependent double rotor system in the key of Bb / F/ Eb plus a one piece hand-hammered bell for outstanding resonance and projection.
- .562" bore
- 9.5" or 10.5" one piece hand hammered bell available
- Open wrap dependent rotor system in Bb / F / Eb
- Yellow brass outer handslide
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: Standard 9.5" hand hammered one piece bell, yellow brass finish. Also available with 10.5" bell in yellow brass.
- Bore: .562"
- Slide: Regular
- Valve System: Double trigger, dependent valve system, open wrap.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear