- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 50B2O Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone
50B2OG 9.5- in. Gold Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #468003 000976000 468003000976000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional bass trombone with double trigger, dependent traditional valve system and open wrap is one of the staples of the serious player. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top Dependent Rotor System!
This professional bass trombone with double trigger, dependent traditional valve system and open wrap is one of the staples of the serious player. The 50B2OG Stradivarius features a .562" bore with an open wrap dependent double rotor system in the key of Bb / F/ Eb plus a one piece hand-hammered bell for outstanding resonance and projection.
- .562" bore
- 9.5" or 10.5" one piece hand hammered bell available
- Open wrap dependent rotor system in Bb / F / Eb
- Yellow brass outer handslide
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: Standard 9.5" hand hammered one piece bell, yellow brass finish. Also available with 10.5" bell in yellow brass.
- Bore: .562"
- Slide: Regular
- Valve System: Double trigger, dependent valve system, open wrap.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.