Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bach Chicago Series Stradivarius C Trumpet C180SL229CC Silvertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Bach Chicago Series Stradivarius C Trumpet C180SL229CC Silver$3,279.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Historic design that started it all.
Here's how the story goes: In April of 1955, Vincent Bach completed and delivered six C trumpets to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Four were selected by individual members of the trumpet section and purchased by the Orchestra. The remaining two were sold to a music store for individual customers. Now, almost fifty years later, these trumpets are still revered, still in use, and still the property of the Chicago Symphony. Each instrument is assigned to a specific section member.
Today, however, other trumpet players are in for a treat, as Conn-Selmer has introduced the 'new' Bach Stradivarius "Chicago" C trumpet, an instrument closely based on these original designs. These trumpets feature a .462-inch bore and special mouthpipe based on Vincent Bach's original design plus a yellow brass body with a lightweight #229 bell with a classic French bead flat rim for outstanding projection and tone. This trumpet also features a 1st valve thumb ring for easier tuning adjustment and narrower bell to valve casing and valve casing to mouthpipe braces for improved resonance.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: 25CC
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch #229 Lightweight One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Classic French Bead Flat Rim Bell; Widefoot Bell to Leadpipe Braces; Narrow Tuning Slide
- Case: Single Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Silver
The Chicago C, where it begins and ends. Own yours at last.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.