- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach LT180-37 Stradivarius Professional Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 461804 000000000 461804000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of Bb. Lightweight body, .459" medium-large bore, 37 bell, 25 mouthpipe, Monel valves, lacquered finish. Please Note: All Bach trumpets and corn...Click To Read More About This Product
Place yourself among the great Jazz musicians;
buy a Bach!
Key of Bb. Lightweight body, .459" medium-large bore, 37 bell, 25 mouthpipe, Monel valves, lacquered finish.
Please Note: All Bach trumpets and cornets come with 1st valve slide hook, 3rd valve slide ring, case, and mouthpiece, unless otherwise specified.
- Key of Bb
- Lightweight body
- .459" medium-large bore
- 37 bell
- 25 mouthpipe
- Monel valves
- Lacquered finish
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459 Medium-Large Bore
- Leadpipe: #25 Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.8" #37 Taper One-Piece, Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring with Slide Stop
- Case: Zippered Cordura Covered Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.