- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach LT180S43 Stradivarius Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- 461809 000000000 461809000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LT180S43 combines the popular design of the Stradivarius Series with the #43 taper bell that has a slower taper to produce a brighter sound that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent lead trumpet for jazz bands.
The LT180S43 combines the popular design of the Stradivarius Series with the #43 taper bell that has a slower taper to produce a brighter sound that is more brilliant and open than the standard #37 taper. The LT180S43 then uses the #43 taper with a lightweight bell and combines that with a lightweight body design to create a trumpet that produces freer vibrations, making the instrument respond more freely, especially in the upper register. This combination offers the player an instrument that is well suited for use in jazz when a player is spending a long time in the upper register and needs to produce a slightly brighter sound without the additional work
Please Note: All Bach trumpets and cornets come with 1st valve slide hook, 3rd valve slide ring, case, and mouthpiece, unless otherwise specified.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: #25 Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.8-inch Lightweight One-Piece #43 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring with Adjustable Slide Stop
- Features: Lightweight Body Design
- Case: Deluxe Wood Case with Attached Cover
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.