- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Series Professional F-Attachment Tenor Trombone
Lacquer Gold Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #L18674 000001001 L18674000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. The Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Celebrating 100 years of excellence.
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. The Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Trombone commemorates this achievement.
This LT42BOFG trombone has the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound. The #42 traditional gold brass bell features bell-free bracing, which allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection. The European designed open flow valve creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well. The lightweight nickel silver hand slide offers quick action and response.
Designed in collaboration with Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the 42BOF centennial trombone is a legacy of sound that has been 100 years in the making. The Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Trombone includes a genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A large shank mouthpiece and a deluxe Centennial model wood shell case.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard 42
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: #42 one-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell Material: Gold brass
- Handslide Weight: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Nickel silver outer/nickel silver inner slide tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel silver
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: European designed open-flow rotary valve
- Features: Bell-free bracing; Open-flow rotary valve
- Case: Deluxe Centennial wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Celebrate great tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.