- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach Philadelphia Series Stradivarius C Trumpet
- Write a Review
- 464028 000232000 464028000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Philadelphia features a .462" bore and special mouthpipe based on Vincent Bach's original design similar to the Bach Chicago C Trumpet, plus a ye...Click To Read More About This Product
Play Like A Pro $100 Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a qualifying professional clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, cornet or trombone between April 1 - June 30, 2018 and receive $100 via mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The Philadelphia features a .462" bore and special mouthpipe based on Vincent Bach's original design similar to the Bach Chicago C Trumpet, plus a yellow brass body with a standard weight #229 bell with a classic French bead flat rim for outstanding projection and tone. This trumpet also features a 1st valve thumb ring for easier tuning adjustment and narrower bell to valve casing and valve casing to mouthpipe braces for improved resonance.
Key of C
Standard weight #229 yellow brass bell with French bead flat rim
1st valve thumb ring
Includes single trumpet case and mouthpiece
Bore: .462" bore
Leadpipe: #25 based on 1947 design
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: #229 hand-hammered with French bead flat rim
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
Features: widefoot bell to leadpipe braces, narrower braces at bell to valve casing and valve casing to leadpipe, thumb ring on first valve, narrow tuning slide
Case: Deluxe wood shell
Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.