- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach Stradivarius Artisan Series Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94932 000000000 H94932000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bach Stradivarius Artisan A47 trombone is a straight trombone (no valve), with standard yellow brass gooseneck, yellow brass, hand-hammered Artis...Click To Read More About This Product
Precision in craftsmanship.
The Bach Stradivarius Artisan A47 trombone is a straight trombone (no valve), with standard yellow brass gooseneck, yellow brass, hand-hammered Artisan bell with flat rim and soldered steel wire, reverse main tuning slide with yellow brass crook, and a .547 bore hand slide with yellow brass outside tubes and bottom crook.
The Bach Stradivarius trombone 85-year tradition has been in bands and orchestras around the world for decades. Today, The Artisan Trombone Collection, takes the Bach Stradivarius trombone to the next level. With an intense focus on precision, The Artisan Trombone Collection offers superior performance. The result is endless possibilities for even the most discriminating artist.
This instrument comes outfitted in an elegant case that combines classic Vincent Bach styling, contemporary materials and exceptional design.
- Reverse tuning slide
- Hand-hammered Artisan bell
- Yellow brass crook and outside tubes
- Elegant case
Order today for an instrument you'll cherish.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.