- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach V16 Strad Valve Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 468321 000993000 468321000993000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional-level valve trombone stays true to Vincent Bach's original specifications and craftsmanship. It's a horn that is a marvel to play. ...Click To Read More About This Product
This professional-level valve trombone stays true to Vincent Bach's original specifications and craftsmanship. It's a horn that is a marvel to play. It has a .485" bore, 7.5" one-piece, hand-hammered bell, Monel valves, and includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .485"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 7.5" one-piece hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: none
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Ring with Rod and Stop
- Case: zippered Cordura covered wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.