- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE928 Sovereign Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
- #468443 000909000 468443000909000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 928 Series features a .465-inch bore with a Shepherd's Crook for a large, full sound sought by brass bands and discriminating soloist. The 928 al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Besson Cornet!
The 928 Series features a .465-inch bore with a Shepherd's Crook for a large, full sound sought by brass bands and discriminating soloist. The 928 also features a 5-inch Rose brass bell for a dark sound without edge at extreme volume that blends beautifully.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .465-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch
- Bell Material: Rose Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Rose Brass Bell; Top Center Sprung Monel Valves
- Case: Deluxe Molded Case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.