- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE950 Sovereign Series Eb Tenor Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #468444 000912000 468444000912000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BE950 Sovereign Eb Tenor (Alto) Horn an Alto Horn so big that it's called a Tenor Horn in European markers. The Sovereign Tenor Horn has power. N...Click To Read More About This Product
Top Besson Alto Horn!
The BE950 Sovereign Eb Tenor (Alto) Horn an Alto Horn so big that it's called a Tenor Horn in European markers. The Sovereign Tenor Horn has power. Not an easy task for such a small instrument, but the Sovereign Tenor Horn has a mouthpipe that gives optimum results; free blowing, a big sound and exceptional sonority. In a brass band setting, the BE950 has both the capabilities to blend and have presence.
- Key: Eb
- Bore: .420-inch
- Bell: 8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Patented Spring Damper Set
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.