- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BEP-1287 Standard Series Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19399 000001000 L19399000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for the beginning low brass student, the Blessing BEP-1287 Non-Compensating Euphonium is a dependable brand, designed for durability and play...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential features and playability critical for a student’s success.
Perfect for the beginning low brass student, the Blessing BEP-1287 Non-Compensating Euphonium is a dependable brand, designed for durability and playability. With four top pistons, the student is introduced to the benefits of a fourth valve without the larger investment associated with fully compensating models. Created for the school band, an advanced student will appreciate the quick response, excellent intonation and singing sound quality.
- Standard Series
- Key of Bb
- 4 - Valve Non-Compensating
- .591” Bore
- 11 - 4/5” Yellow Brass Bell
- Stainless Steel Pistons
- Yellow Brass Mouthpipe and Body Nickel Silver Outer Slides
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Large Shank Receiver
- Blessing 6.5AL Mouthpiece and Molded Plastic Case
Choose a horn that will last. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.