- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BFH-1541T Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Product H75260
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BFH-1541 Flugelhorn is another classic Blessing design with improvements based on the recommendations of Cliff Blackburn. A reduction in the diam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Blessing design updated for today's players.
The BFH-1541 Flugelhorn is another classic Blessing design with improvements based on the recommendations of Cliff Blackburn. A reduction in the diameter of the first branch has dramatically improved intonation and we upgraded the profile of the valve block for an aesthetically more attractive look. It is an instrument that provides players with the dark, mellow qualities of sound that are expected from a flugelhorn. The additional versatility offered by the optional seamless stress-free, one-piece copper bell creates an instrument that will satisfy the most demanding musicians. Jazz greats such as Red Rodney have played Blessing flugelhorns, and the new model retains some of the character of the old Blessing instruments while also incorporating improvements. As with all Blessing instruments, the BFH-1541 is manufactured at the Blessing factory in Elkhart, Indiana by some of the most experienced and talented brass instrument makers in the world.
- .460" bore
- 6" bell (available in one-piece red copper or two-piece brass)
- Hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Lacquer brass or silver plated finish available
- 3rd valve slide trigger
- New professional valve cluster
- 3FL mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.