- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blessing BTB-88 Trombone
Lacquer Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #464048 000420010 464048000420010
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blessing BTB-88 trombone series with F attachment has long been a great value in trombones. These large bore tenor trombones with a bore size of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Blessing BTB-88 trombone series with F attachment has long been a great value in trombones. These large bore tenor trombones with a bore size of .547" are American-made in Elkhart, Indiana. This instrument effectively fills the gap between the medium bore trombone and the bass trombone within the trombone spectrum. These instruments have all-around versatility and are very popular in the American school music scene. The yellow brass bell is 8-1/2" and the instrument has a standard (closed) wrap F Attachment with a tapered rotor valve. The hand slide is constructed of bronze outer rails and is carefully aligned and hand-lapped for the most precise fit possible and smooth action.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.