- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3098 Series 5-Valve 5/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H95046
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This CC-Tuba is a 5/4 instrument equipped with 5 rotary valves and constructed of yellow brass. It has a handsome clear lacquer finish and a .748" - ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precision crafted in Germany.
This CC-Tuba is a 5/4 instrument equipped with 5 rotary valves and constructed of yellow brass. It has a handsome clear lacquer finish and a .748" - .827" and an 18.898" bell. This B&S 3098 series tuba is a great-sounding, easy-playing professional instrument. It is equipped with a corrosion-safe gold brass leadpipe and nickel silver inner and outer slides. It features rotary valves that are equipped with 3B ball bearing linkages on both ends of the valve connecting arm to provide the ultimate in smooth and quiet operation.
Order now and get the instrument of a lifetime.
- 19-21mm/0.748"-0.827" bore
- yellow brass
- 5 rotary valves right
- clear lacquered
- gig bag optional
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.