- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3125 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23960 000001000 J23960000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3125 Challenger II Series reverse leadpipe Bb trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen, Germany. As played b...Click To Read More About This Product
Great all-around trumpet.
The 3125 Challenger II Series reverse leadpipe Bb trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen, Germany. As played by Mark Pender, trumpet player for Conan O' Brien's band. The B & S Challenger II Series features .462-inch large bore designed for excellent response and intonation. The Challenger II Series also features 4.9-inch #25 taper lightweight bell for a focused sound with maximum response. This Challenger II Bb Trumpet is well suited for any type of performance situation, but the quicker response of the #25 bell makes this trumpet an excellent choice for solo or lead work. The reverse leadpipe creates less resistance for the player, making this trumpet sing. The 3125 Challenger II Series Professional Bb Trumpet includes a deluxe double case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
These horns slot beautifully and feel in your hands like no other horn. It is great for lead, soloing, jazz, R&B, classical, you name it. Lots of attitude and fire in this trumpet, as personified by its best-known endorser, Mark Pender. You don't necessarily need Mark's wild personality to play, but if you do, this might be just the instrtument for you.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Reverse taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch #25 taper one-piece
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Reverse leadpipe; Monel valves with boxed springs; #72 taper one-piece bell
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver
Order today for the horn that will get you there and keep you there.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.