- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3136 Challenger C Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Product 463853
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3136 C is recommended by leading professional musicians worldwide. This is due to its excellent acoustical properties, ease of performance, flawl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Used in Europe's leading concert halls
The 3136 C is recommended by leading professional musicians worldwide. This is due to its excellent acoustical properties, ease of performance, flawless mechanical quality and impeccable beauty. The Challenger trumpet is a step-up instrument which offers excellent value for money, together with fine performance and is especially suited to students.
- Key of C
- .462" bore
- 4.78" hand-hammered one-piece bell
- 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring
- Includes deluxe case and mouthpiece
- Bell: 4.782" diameter
- Bore: .462"
- Key: C
- Piston: Monel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.