- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3136JH Challenger II Heavyweight Special Custom Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23943 000002000 J23943000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3136JH Challenger II Custom Series C trumpet offers a heavyweight bell design to allow for excellent response without the fear of breaking up the...Click To Read More About This Product
For powerful players.
The 3136JH Challenger II Custom Series C trumpet offers a heavyweight bell design to allow for excellent response without the fear of breaking up the sound. The 3143JH features a .462-inch bore and a #36 taper one-piece hand hammered heavy yellow brass bell that allows for a quick response, but allows the player to push the instrument at louder dynamics with less chance of the tone overpowering the instrument. The 3136JH Challenger II includes a double wood case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish. Select finish from dropdown menu.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.782-inch #36 taper one-piece heavy
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Standard leadpipe; #36 taper heavy one-piece hand hammered bell
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver
It resistance to breakup makes it ideal for powerful players. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.