- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3137-GL Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23961 000001000 J23961000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3137GL Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet offers outstanding performance. This Challenger I trumpet features a .459-inch bore combined with a #37 one...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile, stylish trumpet.
The 3137GL Challenger I Series Bb Trumpet offers outstanding performance. This Challenger I trumpet features a .459-inch bore combined with a #37 one-piece yellow brass bell and a gold brass leadpipe for a centered tone with excellent response. This trumpet also features Monel valves with boxed springs and a lush gold lacquer finish. The 3137GL Challenger I trumpet includes a single trumpet wood case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish. Select finish from dropdown menu.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe material: Gold brass
- Bell: 4.782-inch #37 taper one-piece
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Gold brass leadpipe; Monel valves with boxed springs; #37 taper one-piece bell
- Case: Single wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
Order today and experience the fire and complexity of a B&S Challenger I.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.