- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3137TC Challenger II Custom Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23955 000002000 J23955000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3137TC Challenger II Custom Series was developed in close cooperation with leading international trumpet artist Thierry Caens, and offers the bes...Click To Read More About This Product
Magnificent Bb, ideal primary horn.
The 3137TC Challenger II Custom Series was developed in close cooperation with leading international trumpet artist Thierry Caens, and offers the best of œFrench light style in trumpet design. The 3137TC features a .459-inch bore combined with a lightweight, hand hammered one-piece gold brass bell with a #37 taper. This Challenger II Custom trumpet also features Monel valves and nickel silver outer slides. The 3137TC Challenger II Custom Series includes a double case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish. Select finish from dropdown menu.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch #37 taper one-piece lightweight
- Bell material: Gold brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Standard leadpipe; #37 taper lightweight one-piece hand hammered bell
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver
Order today. It will become your main instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.