- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3142 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23942 000001000 J23942000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3142 Challenger II Brochon Bb Cornet is a great choice for the darker sound required for British Brass Band music. The 3142 features a .462-inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sheperd's crook cornet, classic style and sound.
The 3142 Challenger II Brochon Bb Cornet is a great choice for the darker sound required for British Brass Band music. The 3142 features a .462-inch bore combined with a 4.921-inch hand hammered one-piece gold brass bell, gold brass leadpipe and Shepherds crook for a rich, dark tone. This cornet also features tuning triggers on both the 1st and 3rd valves for quick intonation adjustment. This 3142 Challenger II is topped off with a deluxe engraving of the Brochon castle located in Burgundy. The 3142 Challenger II Brochon cornet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish. Order finish from dropdown menu.
Leadpipe material: Gold brass
Bell: 4.921-inch hand hammered one-piece
Bell material: Gold brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
3rd valve slide adjustment: Trigger
Features: Hand hammered one-piece bell; Shepherd' crook; Nickel silver outer slides
Finish: Lacquer or silver
This is the classic British brass band sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.